My oCarbon & Mansory Carbon Fibre Interior

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S65, CLK5.6TT (WIP) & RRS 5.0 SC
Had my interior revamped by the guys at oCarbon in the States. Amazing job, very professionally executed. While the interior trim was in the works, I ordered CF steering wheel, control button covers and shift knob from Mansory. Wasn't sure if CF was going to match but it all blended in nicely.

Very happy with the outcome. The look and feel is very OEM, I can't praise it enough. I recommend oCarbon to anyone who wants an quality job for very reasonable money. Email [email protected] for a quote.

13629383014_9658c0ce51_o.jpg

13629036613_08b9f444ea_o.jpg

13629028985_6380e59c91_o.jpg

13629027585_790b8400a8_o.jpg

13629382204_0323947abb_o.jpg

13629018915_16ebfd2f85_o.jpg

Did you have to remove all the trim and send off? Looks good.

Looks fantastic Alex:thumb:

Really freshens the interior making it look much sharper and modern. Looks a lovely finish too. That's got me thinking about my interior now! I saw Paul Lopes' E55 with his carbon trim and it looked so much better than the stock trim.

That looks really nice mate I am not surprised your happy with it.

Did you have to remove all the trim and send off? Looks good.

Thanks. Yes, had to remove all the trim. Fiddly but not difficult if you follow Mercedes WIS instructions.

Looks fantastic Alex:thumb:

Really freshens the interior making it look much sharper and modern. Looks a lovely finish too. That's got me thinking about my interior now! I saw Paul Lopes' E55 with his carbon trim and it looked so much better than the stock trim.

Thanks Simon, a big change to the old wood veneer. Found a couple of photos of what it was like before:

13648532525_7628e0b8d2_b.jpg

13648878624_26c9141c6f_b.jpg

LOOKS GREAT!!! getting mine hydro dipped and lacquered next week in silver carbon effect and find this really does freshen up the whole interior look, the black finish co-ordinates well with your the light coloured interior... as mine is all dark, I have opted for the silver carbon effect...

LOOKS GREAT!!! getting mine hydro dipped and lacquered next week in silver carbon effect and find this really does freshen up the whole interior look, the black finish co-ordinates well with your the light coloured interior... as mine is all dark, I have opted for the silver carbon effect...

Are you using wicked coatings?

Gorgeous mate. I went for the Brabus carbon in the end, looks absolutely stunning. Another job to do to the SL sometime.

Gorgeous mate. I went for the Brabus carbon in the end, looks absolutely stunning. Another job to do to the SL sometime.

Must admit do fancy changing the current aluminium for carbon fibre just dont fancy the hassle of having to get it taken out then sending away and putting back again.

Looks fantastic, hope you make the PCS GTG so we can all see it :thumb:

Really makes it a lot more modern Alx. Looks brilliant excellent job. Do you have the instructions on removing the parts?

That is a real improvement and well worth doing. Nice one!

Having seen this car in the flesh I can confirms that it looks sensational.

Actually better than the photos. :)

Got your seat badges back yet Alex?

Having seen this car in the flesh I can confirms that it looks sensational.

Actually better than the photos. :)

Got your seat badges back yet Alex?

Hi Dave. Yes, the badge is back where it should be, so is the seat. Not the easiest of jobs that was!

JRH30 said:
Must admit do fancy changing the current aluminium for carbon fibre just dont fancy the hassle of having to get it taken out then sending away and putting back again.

It's not particularly difficult to remove the trim. Most of it, like centre console for example, is removable for accessing the Comand, A/C, etc. Just make sure you order new sets of clips, circlips, treenails to replace the old ones.

Really makes it a lot more modern Alx. Looks brilliant excellent job. Do you have the instructions on removing the parts?

Thanks. PM me your address and I'll email you a set of Mercedes instructions for our CL.

This thread has actually amazed me ! When I read Mansory in the title , I thought 'oh no......' Seeing as everything I have seen of Mansory in the past has been the epitome of bad taste , footballers cars and 'desert bling'

But , this looks incredible , a real improvement over the original , really really nice !

Good job :thumb:

What where the costs involved? Pm if preferred ;-)

I've got a New Year's promotional offer from oCarbon which is unlikely to be repeated even for CL owners. The job was quoted based on pictures and the size turned out to be heavily underestimated. Despite the difference, oCarbon stood behind the original quote, which was very nice of them. Shoot Matt an email to get an accurate pricing - the quality of their work is 1st class, you won't be disappointed.

This thread has actually amazed me ! When I read Mansory in the title , I thought 'oh no......' Seeing as everything I have seen of Mansory in the past has been the epitome of bad taste , footballers cars and 'desert bling'

But , this looks incredible , a real improvement over the original , really really nice !

Good job :thumb:

Thanks Howard. I found Mansory to be very customer-oriented so I suspect if people want desert bling, desert bling they shall have. Have a look at the video below, it gives a little insight into Mansory craftsmanship, which is outstanding:

MANSORY Presentation on Vimeo

Alx, That is looking fantastic! Can;t wait to see your car in the flesh!

I am so tempted to get my spare interior in CF now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom