My secondhand Mercedes of the week

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bolide

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW E39 525 Diesel Touring
I like cars with decent mileages. When they are £400 and go well I like them even more

media

Nick Froome

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for a laugh, run it into the local dealer and ask about the 30 year corrosion warranty.

I like the way even the plastic bumper has rust stains.

Imo, Facelift W210 front wings rust worse than pre-facelift ones, but hat car has been left to deteriorate for an extended period of time, hence the rust staining.

I reckon the seller should park it outside a MB showroom and paint "30 year corrosion warranty my ****" on the side. The dealer would probably give me more than £400 to take it away.

Or maybe kaka could take it to Andy's Autobarn for a respray?

Silver gaffer tape over the brown parcel tape, you could add 100 quid to that...?

I bet the nearside is worse,think I saw that one on gumtree,well it's just a bit of cosmetics as they say:thumb:

WOWzer!

the worst rusting MB i've ever seen. Thats scary.

Don't know why we think Mercedes would entertain a rust claim on that..I can't see any holes :D I thought there had to be a hole caused by rust. And stone chips werent included either as you had to fix those yourself... It seems to have been hit by so e big stones MB would tell you .. :D

Wonder how many 29 year old rust claims MB have paid out on?

I reckon that's a bargain at £400.

I agree. Even though it has a few miles on it, that V8 engine has to be worth £400. One of our more Northerly breakers might list it as a 60k engine!

Nick Froome

I agree. Even though it has a few miles on it, that V8 engine has to be worth £400. One of our more Northerly breakers might list it as a 60k engine!

Nick Froome

It's a 430? A donor car for the obvious panels...that could be good if the interior isn't bad.

It's a 430 with 380K on it! You'll find it on Autotrader at £400

Nick Froome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom