My signature has disappeared...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
Anyone shed any light on this, my piccy has gone !!!

The script is still there in my signature but the picture has gone , looking at my Sig settings in USER CP the img tag is still there so where's the piccy .....

:(

Well thats just mental ...... i cant ....... :confused:

Oh hang on a min. :confused: I just hit refresh whilst viewing and its gone now

Maybe the server is down from where youre hosting it?

If I refresh it goes - if I then right click and "show pic" it comes back :crazy:

Server issues with Poundhost - Maff is aware and trying to sort it !

If you can still see the images, they are probably stored in your browser cache.

S.

Havin problems with mine also, PM'd Matt a couple of days ago he's on the case...

yeah, mines still gone, been replaced with a small box with a red X in it .... :(

You get what you pay for - oh it's free, there you go!

I'm sure Maff is on the case, patience peeps!

Don't get me wrong Graham, i'm not hassling Matt at all, i appreciate all he does and lets us do (and Mambo too , whose file holds my sig piccy) ...

Its just i'm about as computer literate as an old teabag, so didn't know how to go about resolving the issue, hence my plea for help....

I'm in no rush to get it back, and i'm sure Matt has more pressing matters on his plate than running around sorting out sig piccys.... :)

To be honest , no-one ever really seems to say thanks to Matt for hosting all this for free and letting us use the equipment and resources that obviously cost him money to keep in place.....

So here goes ..... A Big Thank You Matt !!

Howard said:
To be honest , no-one ever really seems to say thanks to Matt for hosting all this for free and letting us use the equipment and resources that obviously cost him money to keep in place.....

So here goes ..... A Big Thank You Matt !!

Actually that is a very good point Howard.

Matt, Thanks a lot for hosting and running this site.

Yep Cheers Matt. :rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom