MY18 W205 Amg Premium Plus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattjc

Car
Nissan Qashqai
Hi all,

Just about to pick up my first mercedes...very much looking forward to picking it up.. Had a great deal from mercedes exeter...was rude to leave it there.

Anything I should be looking out for with issues ?

Cheers

Matt

Welcome to the forum Matt.
That is a nice early Christmas present you have got there. Congrats:thumb:

Congrats. Had ours since the end of March this year and like it a lot. Probably the nicest car we've ever owned.

Issues:
The glove box lid still rattles and will be sorted one day, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. (Yes the car is under warranty, so taking it to the dealer is an option).

The brakes used to judder, but this was due to us routinely using the Hold function which (apparently) can result in a transfer of brake pad material to the disc when they're hot. Since we adopted a different driving strategy, the discs have cleaned up and the juddering has gone. Stopping power has always been impressive btw.

Some of the sat-nav announcements are a bit quirky.

Beyond that, it has been just excellent. Can't think of anything I'd rather have at the moment.

Thanks for the replies guys....has to be said I test drove about two or three versions of the c class before deciding which one to go for. Does anyone know if nest can be used with mercedes me in the UK. I know that it works in the US.

Thanks again

Thanks for the replies guys....has to be said I test drove about two or three versions of the c class before deciding which one to go for. Does anyone know if nest can be used with mercedes me in the UK. I know that it works in the US.

Thanks again

I have Nest and MM but I can't get the two to talk. Be useful if they did, but I can't see any options that allow me to pair them. Let me know if you find a way please.

I have my car now, simple amazing piece of kit...Will have a play and see if I can get them to work

Exactly, isint true without pics :p

Looks fantastic ! Well done ! :cool:

Looks great, Is that the C200 Petrol? My A Class A200D is going back in a few months and I'm looking at one of these to replace it. I'd be interested to know what the fuel economy is like.

Liam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom