MY2001 CLK55 Standard Spec Questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ratten

Car
C55
MY2001 CLK55 Standard Spec

I have recently purchased this car :D and together with the ususal manuals and warranty documents, I have found the original MB Sales Brochure for the CLK. In this brochure under the "standard spec" section of the CLK55 AMG, it lists rain sensing wipers and xenon headlights. Neither of these are on my car :confused:

I'm not that bothered but would be interested to know the reason for this contradiction.

Last edited:
It originally didn't have them for the first year. I also fell foul of this when I purchased the same car. I'd love to know if your car is the one I sold - they are rare. I had an X reg car, in Silver. Non MB CD changer.

Clarky.

Ps. I still miss it - its such a superb engine and a great car.

Thanks for the info Clarky :)

SNAP! My car is an Xreg in Silver. I bought it from a friend who had it from new.

I can see why you miss this car - the engine is breathtaking. Did you use the manual shift very much? I find I am using it more any more, particularly when breaking.

Oh yes. Congrats !

3rd gear on that car is just awesome. Braking - good, acceleration - good, overall - good !!

Its a stunner. Will never forget a particularly hurried trip down the M11 one day in that car...

Enjoy !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom