Name For My Tool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A250 Bennyboy

Car
A Class A250 w176

So I decided to give my tool boxes a sort out and in my canter lever box I found this:confused: Not got a clue what it is:confused:
Even asked the misses if it was some kind knitting stuff :dk:
Anyway have you got any tools you don't know what they are for or what name they have/or used for:doh:
Let's see what you got in your sheds/man cave :bannana:
By the way my shed is my sanctuary :rock:

Show us your tools lads :bannana:

Cheers
Ben :thumb:

Only banter and no bad language but plenty of innuendos are more than welcome guys :D
Cheers
Ben :thumb:

Last edited:
I think it is used to put the ID numbers onto a piece of wire , you put the numbers on the tool and slide the wire inside before pushing the numbers over the end of the tool and onto the wire.

It saves messing around trying fit the wee blighters on the wire by hand plus the number can be double checked before you put it onto the wire

I made this to compress the rear springs on the CLS to remove the "options" discs from the upper spring seat , which dropped the rear end by around 20mm.

IMG_02841_zpspy8slgjb.jpg

Kenny

Last edited:
Oh Benny. So disappointed after the excitement of the thread title and your legendary posting history I assumed this thread would be something juicey!!!

You must try harder.

Ant.

I think, having requested a name, I can help - Sheila would be a good name. Can I come to the christening?

I think it is used to put the ID numbers onto a piece of wire , you put the numbers on the tool and slide the wire inside before pushing the numbers over the end of the tool and onto the wire.

It saves messing around trying fit the wee blighters on the wire by hand plus the number can be double checked before you put it onto the wire...

Probably something like this:

Spectre Performance/Spark plug wire marker with installation tool 4244- ReadReviews onSpectre Performance #4244

I have a little tool tray, it lives under the sink and dates back to a time when my husband had to be away from home with work before he retired. Most of the stuff in there now is a complete mystery to me, frankly, but if I were going to give it a name I think I would choose Eric...

I have a little tool tray, it lives under the sink and dates back to a time when my husband had to be away from home with work before he retired. Most of the stuff in there now is a complete mystery to me, frankly, but if I were going to give it a name I think I would choose Eric...

You have strayed into the unknown (for the fairer sex).... the Man Drawer.

What next... a fact-finding expedition to a Man Cave? :D

Hey Lisa take a photo of the tools that are a mystery to you and let's see if anybody can tell you what they are and what they used for

I've got a couple of tools I'm going post up later.
I know what they do but not sure what they are called

Sertanly not Sheila or Eric lol

We've had 'Name the Car' completion....

Now we have 'Name the Tool' competition...

What next? 'Name the Thread on this Bolt' competition... :D

It does not get more 'man forum' than that ;)

But Benny, I'm at a loss to be able to post pictures! I don't understand "photobox" or whatever it's called.

I have a girlie cave, it's my greenhouse! Love sitting in there among the tomatoes, cukes, peppers, flowers, physallis, strawberries, etc.

This a tool I us to do my job, can you tell what I do for a living.
I'll post another picy clue if you cant:thumb:

But Benny, I'm at a loss to be able to post pictures! I don't understand "photobox" or whatever it's called.

I have a girlie cave, it's my greenhouse! Love sitting in there among the tomatoes, cukes, peppers, flowers, physallis, strawberries, etc.

It's quite easy once you've done it a few times
I use photobucket all you do is upload what photos you want share to photobucket and then once they have uploaded then it's just a case of copying them to your clipboard. That's what I do but loads of other ways to share, I've always used photobucket so just find it easier to stick with this way of sharing.

I'd love a greenhouse but just don't have green fingers, so got two sheds instead, one full of tools etc and the other has a TV and a PS3 in it, along with a beer fridge and other creture comforts. It's my little sanctuary when it gets a bit hectic in the house:D
Cheers
Ben:thumb:

I misread your post and thought you liked sitting amongst the phallises (ooh er matron):doh:

Last edited:
No its not an adjustable stop, sorry for the poor picy but that tool has a industrial diamond brazed to the end

Dressing grinding wheels ?

Kenny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom