Navigation Update DVDS for NTG4 2015/2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rajamahbub

Car
C220
I have a genuine Navigation update DVDs for sale. This is only been used once and no marks or scratches. I bought this from my local MB dealer.

This Update DVD is compatible with
C Class >10/08, <03/11
GLK Class >10/08, <07/12
SLS AMG >03/10, <06/14

It's for whole of Europe.
37b58a080716b20625cc247e93b9a6de.jpg
3856448b40bdcf75d7f5a9e4b17fd69c.jpg

f4f02081c9ea4c72a7f3acc0acd0f818.jpg

Can you help me out here, I have a 2014 c63 AMG and the sat nav isn't the best. Was hoping this was the newer sat nav fitted to the w205? If so do you know if it'll work update mine

Can you help me out here, I have a 2014 c63 AMG and the sat nav isn't the best. Was hoping this was the newer sat nav fitted to the w205? If so do you know if it'll work update mine
I wish I can help you. If you call your local dealer they may be able to give you a part number. If it matches with this one then it'll be suitable for your car.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Stevie, call comandonline.co.uk with your VIN, I suspect they're right for you, but Alfie or Richard will tell you for sure. However, as your car is 2014, you should still be within the 3 years free satnav updates from your MB main dealer!!

I'd be tempted by these myself, but my early 204 probably cannot handle the additional file size of the 15/16 update as the HDD is too small!!

Posted on eBay now as no buyer here.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Stevie, call comandonline.co.uk with your VIN, I suspect they're right for you, but Alfie or Richard will tell you for sure. However, as your car is 2014, you should still be within the 3 years free satnav updates from your MB main dealer!!

I'd be tempted by these myself, but my early 204 probably cannot handle the additional file size of the 15/16 update as the HDD is too small!!

Ive been looking into this as there are places in the US that can put bigger hdds into the chrysler versions of our ntg4. I know the merc hdds are password encrypted but the passwords are out there and I believe it should be possible to bit copy the existing hdd and image to a bigger. Even so I dont know if the later dvd will work as it may just scan the Comand unit and not work on the 2008 ones. The hdd needs to be fast and vibration proof too so likely sdd would be needed, plus maybe some adapter rewiring.

If I can get a definitive answer I might have a go at it.

I though you needed a code or so thing from MB as well as the discs. And MB charge about £150 for the code. Or is this just for the newer ones. Bit of a ripoff as that make a nave update of about £300.

I though you needed a code or so thing from MB as well as the discs. And MB charge about £150 for the code. Or is this just for the newer ones. Bit of a ripoff as that make a nave update of about £300.
I didn't need any code to update the Nav. As soon as you put the disk in DVD player, it automatically start updating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom