near crash#ESP on dash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

myc200lump1

Car
c200 kompressor
Hi sorry if I have posted in the wrong place just joined today. I'm looking for some information and this site looks like the right place.

I was driving up the m6 today and sitting at 70mph when all of a sudden the unexpected happened..The front right wheel locked up with a ABS noise coming from it, the back end stepped out and then boom the left wheel done the exact same. I had to pull over and while I was it was like the ABS was constantly working with that horrible noice.. As the result of that I had the ESP visit worshop come up on the dashboard but wasn't red but orange..I done the usual switch off everything and take the key out and leave it for 5
.After all that I started the car and when I drove off the ABS was still kicking in so switched it off again and drove off for a 2nd time and it ran fine with the ESP off no malfunction then it came back up on the dashboard and drove about 7 mile and braked gently coming to a stop and started to brake with the ABS noise again and was getting the orange triangle flashing light also..Hopefully with this info somebody could maybe help me out with some info and would be appreciated...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom