NEBOSH construction cert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dizwen

Car
C32 AMG
Been on the plumbing tools for 21 years, had enough of working on my knees for a living, time to get out before my back/hands/knees start to give me some real trouble...

Got a Nebosh general cert a few years ago and now I want to expand on my qualifications.

Can anyone recommend a good trainer Derby/Notts way? has to be block type training, I don't like home study as I prefer to have a trainer to ask stupid questions at!

So I get the construction cert, what other qualifications should I get for a career in construction safety? PASMA, IPAF? go on some IOSH courses?

Want to stick to the construction side of safety, try and get a advisor role at some point.

If construction H&S is what you would prefer then the Construction Cert is a good start.

It's not that different to the ordinary cert TBH but construction sites sometimes insist on it.

Maybe get some Fire Safety, Manual handling, etc., specific certs.

A NRSWA streetworks supervisor ticlet is a useful add-on too

Get some hands-on H&S experience as an advisor than go for NEBOSH Diploma and get into IOSH.

I've been in H&S for 25 years and still enjoy the challenge.

Don't know any trainers but browse here and get some ideas.

IOSH forums home

PM me if I can be of any more help

Palfrem CMIOSH

Thanks for the reply, and thanks for the offer of help. I'll pm you if i have anymore questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom