New and excited, or what

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Manhole

Car
CDI 250 Saloon Sport
Hi everyone I am hoping to play my full role in the fora.

Just about to pick up my first ever Mercedes! New C Class CDI 250 Sport. Cavansite Blue, Al Paca half leather interior, 7 G-tronic, dynamic handling package and Online command system. It's like being a kid again!!!

Someone want to tell me just how good they are? I don't want any bad news

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Excellent choice for your first Mercedes.

Hi Manhole and welcome. I'm delighted with my c250 after three months and 5.5k miles - very comfortable and drives well but I'm sure you already know that! Build quality seems good too. Overall, I find it difficult to criticize but my minor niggle list is as follows: (a) the steering set up seems overly sensitive to camber which I find mildly annoying on long runs, especially noticable in comparison to my previous Audi (b) the engine takes quite a while to warm up (even for a deisel) but I expect this to be less so once the weather heats up (c) I'm still unsure whether my stast/stop ECO system is working properly - see a helpful earlier post on here for more info regarding a batch of faulty battery thermometers (d) the trip computer MPG readout isn't very well calibrated and does not update itself very dynamically (e) the twin 5-spoke rims get filthy very quickly - I'm now wondering whether I should have gone for the 7-spoke ones and (f) I don't like the sunglass holder. So a pretty short list. Good luck with yours and please update us once you've had some fun.

Hello
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Hi and welcome to the forum

Hi,welcome to the forum:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom