New BMW electric mini concept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
mini-concept-0248.jpg

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/mini-unveils-concept-first-full-production-electric-car

Its a smaller yellow version of what I take to be BMW's "plug in" logo?

mini-concept-0262.jpg

There's a bigger one on the side of the car

mini-concept-0261.jpg

I really dislike that the wheels don't have rotational symmetry. :doh:

Obviously they've balanced them, but that's not the point.

Dup

Last edited:
Evident harks back to 1980's design themes whatever they may be. You probably won't like these either on a BMW 6 series. :eek::eek::eek:

bmw-m6-lowered-onto-asymmetrical-twoface-3-pice-wheels-from-mbdesign-photo-gallery-95121_1.jpg

discussed here
deadspin-quote-carrot-aligned-w-bgr-2<\/title><path d="M10,3.5l3-3,3,3Z" style="fill:%23fff;stroke:%23fff"/><path d="M0,3.5H10l3-3,3,3H26" style="fill:none;stroke:%231b3a4d"/><\/svg>')}.f_branding_on.blog-group-deadspin .editor-inner.post-content .pu

ps here's a thought- asymetric looking wheels break with convention- as perhaps does electrical propulsion for cars. Maybe that's the message ??

Last edited:
Tesla manages to break all the conventions without shaping the wheels in a stupid way.

I've no problem with breaks in convention, but would like my wheels to be symmetrical.

Yes, agree with the Jag badge, whenever I'm behind one it bugs me a bit.

One of the things I like about Merc is that not only the logo, but they pay a lot of attention to symmetry in the interior design too. Audi and BMW don't.

Are the wheels intended to look electrical and plug like?

They remind me of the wheels on an old Lamborghini concept car, the name of which escapes me, but will no doubt return in the middle of the night and wake me up.

Let's not forget the infamous Ronal Teddy Bear!
teddysilver.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom