New C Cabrio at MK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsorrel

MB Enthusiast
Car
'21 C300 Coupe, '20 SLC Final Edition, Peugeot 208 (hers!) and a new Ford Kuga in Russia
Just spent an enjoyable couple of hours "playing" with the new C Cab at Milton Keynes!

All I can say is - WOW! This is a beautiful car in the metal (and canvas!) and seriously has the glamour factor.

Quality seems faultless inside and out and the soft top is as tight and smooth as I've seen in any price point car.

The nicest was the blue with cream interior IMO as looks way more expensice than it's £40K price.

Most definately top of my shopping list for June next year! :)

Also, had the joy of an orange GT cruising past the service bays and flooring away! Awesome!!! Anbd thanks also to SWMBO who tolerated my car treats today without complaint! :)

I was in Stuttgart last week and saw a number of these C convertibles, they really have got the design right. It's a very attractive car.

I'm just not keen on soft tops (hence we went for an SL with a solid roof).

Just spent an enjoyable couple of hours "playing" with the new C Cab at Milton Keynes!

All I can say is - WOW! This is a beautiful car in the metal (and canvas!) and seriously has the glamour factor.

Quality seems faultless inside and out and the soft top is as tight and smooth as I've seen in any price point car.

The nicest was the blue with cream interior IMO as looks way more expensice than it's £40K price.

Most definately top of my shopping list for June next year! :)

Also on my shopping list - concerns currently are back seat space (I do want to be able to use the back seat - more as a three seater) and the price as the C43 will not be anywhere near £40k and with the discounts available on the 4 series it can soon look very expensive. Before you start looking at secondhand options such as nearly new E400.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom