New C Class 2 weeks old and beautiful

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbsilver

Car
Nissan QQ
Only 2 weeks into my new car and I have yet to read all the manual - well they did say I should read it all! [emoji16]
Well it certainly is very smooth in every way
Slowly getting used to the many menus and buttons. Gear stick on the steering wheel is something next to remember where it is on reversing [emoji3]

There is a definitely an improvement on already brilliant C Class (W203 was my previous MB)

Thank you MB

IMG_9736.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C 200 petrol
I even thought about the hybrid c300?
But was unsure about its capabilities and mpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up my new C200 AMG Line Premium with Night pack 2 weeks ago today, what fuel tank have you got? mine has the new standard 41 litre one and its a pain, seem to be visiting the petrol stations alot. Wish i had spec'd the higher tank now.
I upgraded from a 2016 CLA and this C Class is a different animal i love itView media item 7441View media item 7440View media item 7439

I picked up my new C200 AMG Line Premium with Night pack 2 weeks ago today, what fuel tank have you got? mine has the new standard 41 litre one and its a pain, seem to be visiting the petrol stations alot. Wish i had spec'd the higher tank now.
I upgraded from a 2016 CLA and this C Class is a different animal i love itView media item 7441View media item 7440View media item 7439

Yes same here.
And yes it is a pain and I wish mb just increased the size but never mind I love it.

I looked at the cla but read up on it and turns out it is now the entry level.

I had a c180 sport 5 years back and loved it, but was not keen on the lowered sports suspension. So this time around I opted for a none lowered sports suspension but was a bit annoyed that mb limited the number of upgrade options on the SE. I wanted auto dimming mirrors as I have a bit of sensitive to bright lights at night but no luck. I just flick the mirror into dipped mode

I bet you super pleased with your car [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Handsome car, good choice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom