New C Class 2014!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iberfoptic

Car
c220
Hi guys have been reading with great interest all the views on the new c class which incidentally i have placed a deposit on which colours are you leaning towards for the new model?

Hello, Iberfoctic!
Mine, 220BT in obsidian with AMG-Line, 18", Airmatic (just recently decided on that after gathering all reviews I could find online and by talking to great people here on the UK-forum and Norwegian CLS/E-class owners), open pore ash trim and black Alcantara interior with the el. sunroof, is told to be delivered in late May. Yes, feeling like Christmas time, back in the old days:)

Well, my wife and I have two cars, one in silver and another in obsidian. Truth be told, I'm still not sure to go for obsidian or tenorite! Black is deep and cool, but do tend to hide the lines/curves of the vehicle. I also like Tenorite, still nice, rich dark color, but tends to look boring grey, if not clean. As I am still able to do changes to my order, this is still as difficult to decide upon. No other color options, for me personally.

The most used colors in vids/pics do look nice, like the silver diamond one, but I just cannot see myself fit in those colors:) What's your options then, Iberfoctic?

Can't wait to see one of these in the flesh, from an owners perspective.

Please post some pics when it arrives.

On topic; just make sure it's black! :)

Thanks for the replies I currently own a c class in palladium however I'm strongly considering black with the cranberry colour in the leather thanks and very excited also btw! Lol

If I had the choice, it would either be white or black. Or, if they did a dark purple (do they??) I would get that, and put black rims on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom