New C63 diff oil change

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HB

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63 , E350 CDI, C320 CDI, SQ7
Morning guys.

Unfortunately the E63 has gone ... but, a C63 has taken it's place.

Does any one have the definitive answer as to the latest C63 requiring a diff oil change at 1000 miles ? The dealer in Wakefield had no idea - yes believe me , no idea at all.

Morning guys.

Does any one have the definitive answer as to the latest C63 requiring a diff oil change at 1000 miles ? The dealer in Wakefield had no idea - yes believe me , no idea at all.

No idea either, but just to say congrats on the C63.

Exactly what we thought. TBH a lot of sales guys from their own admission just don't have enough knowledge across all products and ,I know this is a service issue but believe it or not , they don't know either.

No idea either, but just to say congrats on the C63.
Thanks Mark. A totally different animal to the E( which I prefer )but, my brother prefers this because it feels much more alive.
Let me wash it and I'll put some photos on.

Morning guys.

Hi. You should receive a letter from MB soon, asking you to visit your local dealer after 2K miles for a complimentary diff oil change.

Mine arrived approximately 4 weeks after delivery, followed by the complimentary AMG Basic training offer.

Last edited:
Can someone clarify what this is all about please ?

The diff oil gets replaced at 20 or 2000 miles ...or whatever it is.

Then is THAT IT for X many thousands of miles thereafter ?

Just like some engines use(d) 'break in oil' back in the day, which was then drained and replaced with 'normal' oil. ?

Can someone clarify what this is all about please ?

The diff oil gets replaced at 20 or 2000 miles ...or whatever it is.

Then is THAT IT for X many thousands of miles thereafter ?

Just like some engines use(d) 'break in oil' back in the day, which was then drained and replaced with 'normal' oil. ?

Hi Pete.

We are talking about the W/S/C 205 AMG models.
Diff oil requires changing after the first 2000 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom