New car protection detail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JLR1969

Car
BMW 530D M Sport
Am thinking of getting this done as feeling a bit frivolous, have detailed cars myself with D A polisher etc etc but not sure I can be bothered.

Anyone have any experience?

Anyone used a Detailer in the Chelmsford area

Cheers

Most people are amazed at the level of swirling and light scratches that the dealer manages to put on a new car when they prep it.

Going forward, if you are intending to carefully hand wash your car yourself then I'd recommend a New Car Protection Detail as it will a) make it look like a new car should, and b) make it much easier to keep it that way just by washing it.

No experience of detailers around Chelmsford, but can thoroughly recommend Ed at Divine Detail.

I had GTechniq Crystal Serum and XPEL Ultimate protection film applied to my new car. Pretty pleased with the GTechniq and very pleased with the XPEL.

S

On delivery is the best time to get the car paintwork protected.

It reduces future damage and makes it easier to maintain.

I can not recommend this enough! The difference it makes is amazing! Ask to leave the car unwashed at the dealers and then straight into the detailers!

Expect to pay about £600 - 750 for a ceramic coating!

Have booked the car in at Offset Detailing in Essex. The dealer will take the car straight there from the transporter.

Dealer asked to deliver the car in its transport packaging and not to do anything else to it.

Once there it will be washed, clayed and machine polished.

A coat of Kamikaze ISM will be applied and all other bits treated.

I will then collect it from the detailers the next day and drive to the dealer to say thanks for the car and introduce myself as its all been done over the phone and have not actually met him.

So far Mercedes Chelmsford have been a pleasure to deal with.

Should look better than new when I finally get it at the end of October

Hi , what was your verdict on Offset Detailers - going to get mine booked in for July for the Kamikaze and ISM coating.

Thanks EasyRog - mine is booked in for Kamikaze and ISM protection.

Heard nothing but good things about Daryl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom