New Cooling System for C63 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Weistec do have an upgraded transmission sum pan which lowers the temp, but at a price of $600.
Eurocharged Watford is currently developing a secondary cooling system that has been trial fitted to a C63. They are awaiting the progress and will confirm in the new year about Feb/March time if they will be able to offer this.

Those are the 2 options i have found out whilst researching extra cooling system for the C63.

got a weistec uprated sump sitting at home just waiting for eurocharged to open their doors in the new year to get it fitted
prob wont make huge difference but hoping for a few degrees as it increases capacity and also has cooling fins and then planning for a bigger oil cooler to help with engine temps..again not expecting huge things but a 5 deg drop wld be nice

Weistec do have an upgraded transmission sum pan which lowers the temp, but at a price of $600.
Eurocharged Watford is currently developing a secondary cooling system that has been trial fitted to a C63. They are awaiting the progress and will confirm in the new year about Feb/March time if they will be able to offer this.

Those are the 2 options i have found out whilst researching extra cooling system for the C63.

Thanks for the information. I stumbled across the sump pan the other day and it looked like an interesting option. In my case, I'm pretty sure it was engine oil temperature (exceeding ~136 degrees) that was the symptom I observed, but that is not to say that this would be the next issue. I'll keep an eye out for updates on the Eurocharged kit.

got a weistec uprated sump sitting at home just waiting for eurocharged to open their doors in the new year to get it fitted
prob wont make huge difference but hoping for a few degrees as it increases capacity and also has cooling fins and then planning for a bigger oil cooler to help with engine temps..again not expecting huge things but a 5 deg drop wld be nice

Please do keep us posted on the result and your view once fitted.

I was expecting a list of parts/prices from Mercedes by email, but that has not arrived yet so I'll chase them up in the new year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom