New E class AMG 18" wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I would imagine the pcd stud measurements are the same, you just need to check the offset. Although a different offset don't necessarily mean they won't fit. They make sit out or in slightly more or less. Can't advise 100%, waiting an experts response.
Andy

Ok just checked alloy wheels direct and they quote an offset of 50 for the w204 c class 18 inch wheels, mine are 48 offset
Just need an expert to advise how an offset difference of 2 would effect the fitting
Personally I wouldn't think much if anything at all.
However await an experts view.
Andy

Just checked a few forums and people/w204 owners advise offsets of mid 40s upwards to 54 are fine
Now opens up the advert a little more...!
Need to change the eBay add too.

As I know nothing about wheels, offsets etc: what would the 48 offset compared to the suggested 50 offset mean- they stick out of the arches more, or are tucked into the arches more?

I'd stand to be corrected but they would sit in 2mm more with a 48 offset rather than a 50.
Not sure if you would notice especially when considering tyre width an the fact that the rears are slightly wider too

Experts please...!

ET48 means they will sit OUT 2mm more which is negligible.

See. I stand corrected but thanks for the correct response. Great help on here always

Sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom