New edition of Sniff Petrol is out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I thought the Schumaker sketch may have run it course, but the Toyota saga has been taken up beautifully.

One of the motoring highlights of the month for me. :)

Haha fantastic.
I loved the article about Saab. 'I have to spend two hours loafing around the factory branch of WHSmith' :D:D:bannana:
But that shumacher sketch is getting a bit old kill it off.

But that shumacher sketch is getting a bit old kill it off.

They have been trying to get rid of Ralf for a number of years....best keep it running just in case.

It did take 5 years to get James Allen off our tellys when all said and done.:D

Spyker spokesman, Mjetro van den Plas

Love SP - someone make a TV show about cars with his involvement that isn't appallingly bad please?

Hate to reign on your parade but Richard Porter works on Top Gear already.

So there's hope yet that Eddie Jordan will have the same fate.

yeah...good point. I thought he would have gone this year....maybe he will mature and stop talking about himself and how great Bernie is with everything. He did get some good interviews tho. Not many people just go off and grab whoever is about.

So there's hope yet that Eddie Jordan will have the same fate.

You should be so lucky! It took me 5 years before I escaped the mad paddy and got dragged off to Jaguar by a BBC commentator to win Sportscar World Championships.....;)

EJ style irritated me so much that I tuned in to Radio 5 Live where Antony Davidson did an excellent job. I hope he's able to get more world class drives next season, but failing that I'd be very happy to listen to him again.

eddie wasn't doing that much during the race commentary was he? if he was, I missed it. I don't really care about the build up and the nonesense afterwards to be honest.

still, him leaving or changing wouldn't go amiss.

The Beeb have taken the same format ITV did right at the beginning with Jim, that guy who went and did a few rallies and Simon (i really am worse than James allen but you won't find out for another 4 years) taylor. Talor rattled on at great lenght about absolutley nothing remotely enlightening during the course of his voice.

and he still does on various satellite channels. annoyingly......he did only last a year however on ITV.

anyhow....come on, who is up for a win this year then? MS maybe?

will he beat Rosberg to the first win?

How will Rubens get on?

Will Alonso show them all?

My view is Lewis for the championship, with Alonso 2nd and Button and Massa equal 3rd, or 4th or whatever it comes out as. the rest will be also rans.....

I would be suprised if Ferrari and McLaren are not quick at the first race. I doubt they would get caught out again.

For 2010 did the double diffuser get banned and have all remaining teams decided to ditch KERS?

If yes to both of the above I think it will be between McLaren and Ferrari.

Of the new teams I think 'Lotus' will be the leaders.

I enjoyed reading the hype behind Virgin being the only team to use 100% compyter simulations to design the car. I'm sure it had nothing to do with budget! ;)

No, everyone will be on double diffusers for this year but will go back to single next year. Nobody will use KERS this year.
The Virgin car will be interesting as a fully digital car. If you look at the success of the Aucra sportscar in the States (the last Wirth Research project) there is certainly some substance to the hype.
The aerodynamic safety of the Sportscar regulations are being investigated 'digitaly' because the task of running all types of current car in scale windtunnels was just too large to consider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom