New Forum Rule?

Should horseshoes on a Mercedes be a bannable offence?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
I propose a new forum rule...

Anyone found with an offensive horseshoe shaped article attached to a Mercedes Benz vehicle should be immediately and permanantly banned from the forum.

I propose a new forum rule...

Anyone found with an offensive horseshoe shaped article attached to a Mercedes Benz vehicle should be immediately and permanantly banned from the forum.
:) They used to be all the rage. Particularly on nice cars around the Newmarket area.

Regards
John

Are you saying that you've had one such offensive item John?

"You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention, when questioned, something you later rely on. Anything you do say may be given in evidence."

Are you saying that you've had one such offensive item John?

"You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention, when questioned, something you later rely on. Anything you do say may be given in evidence."
:devil: :devil: Noooooooo!

Never lived ANYWHERE near Newmarket, don't like horse racing, don't like horses (apart from the odd Mediterranean steak) ;)

Regards
John

What are you doing Sp!ke? The whole point is to make getting banned a total mystery! No-one should ever know how or why it happens... ;)

:devil: :devil: Noooooooo!

Never lived ANYWHERE near Newmarket, don't like horse racing, don't like horses (apart from the odd Mediterranean steak) ;)

Regards
John

Methinks he doth protest tooooo much..............Ban him...:D

I suppose it depends on whether said item is an old rusty one or a nice polished stainless steel one.:crazy: :D

I must admit to some puzzlement over this one. Are we saying that a disproportionate number of owners are mounting horseshoes on their Mercedes? Where? Can't say I've ever seen this phenomenon although I suppose I will see them everywhere now.

Unless of course a horse of good standing is wearing said shoes....

I did a lot of shouting yesterday and I am horse today is that a banning offence

What are you doing Sp!ke? The whole point is to make getting banned a total mystery! No-one should ever know how or why it happens... ;)
And wots wrong with just an incy wincy piece of democracy once every blue moon?

John

laughinghorse.gif

http://www.specialvehicle.co.uk/merc_pages/accessories.htm

:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

Horsebox for 5 HORSEs 17 TON

MasseyHbxJuly08.jpg

MOT March 2009 Very reliable, owned 3 1/2 years, never letting us down.
Well maintained, serviced regularly, good tyres.
Coach built by PRB. Excellent condition.
Very large split level living. Good sized cupboards, wooden floors, large fridge, microwave, corner sink, blow air heating, roof vents, large wardrobe, under seating storage. Lobby, extra large wardrobe, storage shelf. Toilet / shower.
Horse area - rubber floor, full length rug rack, 2 roof vents, large tack locker, 3 extra lockers.
Large water tanks, leisure batteries & hook up isolation switch.
£POA

http://www.horsequest.co.uk/TransportHorseboxes.htm

Anybody that drives with an animal dangling out of a car window should be banned............... At least

John

Remember you'll need a jump gate to keep your Horseshoe Merc safe:

22_Mercedes_Benz_Equestrian_Jump2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom