New member and new MB owner to be

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyb1963

Car
VW cc GT & A5 s line cabriolet
Hi everyone

Thought I would share my intro, I have had my new car on order since middle of August waiting for delivery November 15 now 22nd December keeps getting delayed it must be Santa doing his deliveries before my new toy:thumb:

Ordered c350e brilliant blue 360 camera night package Premier plus with crystal grey artico leather .

What do you guys think of this car spec - never had an MB but the car looks amazing and feedback on the web excellent.

Looking forward to driving it not so sure about mpg though tbh now
Thanks
Andy B

Last edited:
Welcome !!

Dont let them register it until 1st January (unless you really can't wait 8 days more)

It will be worth more when you sell it. They'll be desperate to get it out before 31st December, but thats their problem not yours as its been delayed so much

Richard

Welcome!
This forum is the best I've ever been on. I'm in a similar boat. First M-B, car has excellent reviews, configurator options make the car look amazing, ordered a new one (an S350D, also grey, Premium Plus, with AMG 20" for fun!) this Oct for late Jan delivery but decided to wait a month till 1st March.

Just checked at the dealer and the vehicle is in transit to the dealer. I expect to get the vehicle 1st week in January .
I will get some photos up on the thread once it is on the drive! Can't wait now

Just got the good news- car is at the dealer registered . Friday is the big day this week ready to go!
Vehicle was ordered 3rd week of August FYI for lead time information

The next 3 days will go by very slowly. What discount did you manage as I was thinking about one myself?

Sorry can't help you on that it is not an outright purchase -ordered for business lease use.BiK.

Cheers TRapperJohn looking forward to feedback on users of the 350e. And general feedback as a new MB driver after 9 yearsVAG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom