1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Official Club stickers are now available, if you have not already ordered some go grab them now! To order click this Link ----> CLICK ME Go get them whilst stocks last! To dismiss this notice click the cross to the right of this message.

New member C220 cdi 2005 auto manual

Discussion in 'New member introductions' started by Rossco73, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Rossco73

Rossco73 New Member

Car:
    2005, C220 Cdi 4dr Auto **********e.
    Hi there new member here so looking forward to reading all the good info on here, I just bought the above car and liking it very much although I think it's a bit on the noisy side any ideas anybody?

2. automaniaman

automaniaman Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    :-
    Welcome, blown exhaust?...

3. Yugguy

Yugguy Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W204 C220CDI Elegance with Comand
    Auto manual?

4. OP
    OP
    Rossco73

Rossco73 New Member

Car:
    Hi there thanks for the reply, i dont know why i have not seen it until now as i didnt get any alerts to message responses, i was just after the actual car manual that explains all the vehicle details, plus while im here if you could point me in the right direction on upgrading my head unit as my cd is broke and i would like something with bluetooth, dvd and that is easy to fit, any help would be gratefully apreciated. Thanks.

5. OP
    OP
    Rossco73

Rossco73 New Member

Car:
    Hi and thanks for reply, no not a blown exhaust been told they are just noisy in genral, cheers.