New Member (can't think of a better title!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TigerRecovery

Car
Sprinter
Just like to introduce myself. I've got a 2001 W903 Sprinter 4x4 311CDi medium wheel base that I am converting to a day van.

One of my hobbies is Motorsport recovery and this van is ideal for that. As mentioned it's a 4x4, but it's also fitted with a Superwinch Husky 8000lb electric winch on the front.

I'm sure I'll be in touch with requests for help and advice.

Hi & welcome - interesting vehicle! Interesting that M-B sold 4x4 Sprinters in the UK (I sometimes see them on dealer stock list emails) but the 4x4 Vito was only ever available in LHD (not sure about the W447).

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the welcomes. I forgot to say my name is Jon. Tiger Recovery is my MSA call sign for recovery duties and Tiger 1 is my safety radio call sign when working.

I actually work for Land Rover so I've got lots of 4x4 experience, just none to note in the van yet. I did scare the wife when reversing up a bank with the right rear wheel about 3 ft off the ground.

Here are some pictures of the van.

7B002230-03A6-4D84-B98F-B756F53A790A_zpsjoh3ygln.jpg

Tiger%20Recovery%20Midpoint%20Safety_zpsrx0ipn2q.jpg

IMAG0558_zpsecise8qz.jpg

Welcome Tiger :thumb:

I like it mate, fancied the 4x4 Vito myself but done too much to mine to swap it now!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi tiger Hello and welcome. Seats look great would look nice in my sprinter lol

Hi got 2001 311cdi 4x4 and 1999 312d 4x4 31 is good 312 is project with welding done n ABS n rear dif lock to sort. Mark. Wales UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom