New member from Poland, C124 1987

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hearsse.driver

Car
Mercedes C124 230CE
Hello there.
I'm from Poland, currently living in Wrocław. I bought my C124 230CE in 2011. Earlier I've had W124 300D. I'm into classic car meetings, especially old Mercs meetings. I'm a DIY kind of person, like to work myself on 124 as much as I can.

I registered on this UK forum because I would like to improve my English, and frankly MB discussion is the most interesting for me.

I'm going to describe the coupe in a separate topic in nearby future :)

Cheers
R.

Welcome! By the looks of things your written English beats most native speakers here, but good luck with your quest and I look forward to your coupe description.

Hello and welcome.

Welcome to the forum.

Czesc R!
My wife if from Sycow and I spend pretty much all of my holidays in Wroclaw or the surrounding area.
I'm planning to drive my 260E out there next month. Maybe I can come and say hello...

Welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to hearing about your MB.

Czesc R!
My wife if from Sycow and I spend pretty much all of my holidays in Wroclaw or the surrounding area.
I'm planning to drive my 260E out there next month. Maybe I can come and say hello...

Hi, it's a good idea!

There is a small group of clssic car entusists in Wrocław, we meet almost every week in different locations.

Also every sunday you can show up under Millenium Bridge (Most Milenijny), different kinds od cars, not alot of mercs, usually beatup trash almost drift BMWs, some falling apart, being fixed on parking lot, parents cars, showing off etc... If you won't be satisfied you can always go to the beach bar nearby, or go to the swimming pool which is right there.

There are many different car related events in the summer around Wrocław, but there is one I encourage you to visit (if you like oldtimers), it's called "MotoClassic Wrocław", it's held around "Topacz Castle". It's taking place on 19-20 August 2017, I will be there for sure.

Check it out on YouTube or FB

Some photos I took last year:

1499891143.jpg

1499891147.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom