New member in Suffolk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

72 dudes

Car
A180 CDi Elegance SE auto
Hi all,

I've owned a 2006 SLK350 for two months now and am absolutely loving it. I'm quite active on the SLKWorld forum.

However, I was in a dilemma as to what to buy for my daily driver to be shared with Mrs 72 dudes. It had to be an automatic, as she has an Auto only license, and more refined, spacious and economical than our current Peugeot 207 1.6 VTi Sport auto. After looking at loads of options - Juke CVT (still too expensive), Honda Insight (yuk), Auris (quite nice), it looked like we would keep the 207 for a little longer.

As I do lots of short journeys I'd ruled out diesel, until I came across a 2007 A180 CDi Elegance SE CVT at the local Merc dealer. No DPF!!

Anyway, to cut a long story marginally shorter, we collect it on Tuesday. Nice colour combo (Horizon Blue/Alpaca), 43k, close to mint condition, full local MB history and at a sensible price.

Never really liked the A class shape, but the interior is lovely and the car drives much better than I thought it would. Hoping for a few good years of Mercedes motoring now.

Hi and welcome to the community. A good place to pick brains when you get stuck. I've had lots of useful advice from fellow members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom