New Member introduction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MCOLLB

Car
Mercedes CLS 350 CGI w219
Hello MB Members,

I am a new member that has joined recently after I purchased my first Mercedes. I got a 2007 CLS 350 a car I fist fell in love with back in 2006 when I saw my fist CLS 55 AMG a neighbor of mine got. I am very happy with the purchase and always find excuses to drive it :)
I first went on this forum before I purchased my car and found if very useful with a great community. I am glad I can be a member and with experience hopefully give good advice myself in the future.

Thank you Dave,

I love the new shape of the c class very nice car.

Hi and welcome to the forum nice car by the way :thumb::

Hi, welcome, am also a recent new member and finding the forum a great place to learn about not only Mercedes cars but also their owners, am already wishing I had an AMG model

Hello All

I have an e320 estate Elegance. I bought it new in 1999 with the intention of driving it until I either drop or it does. So far no winners! It has a beautiful engine and specification but unfortunately Mercedes clothed it in a poor skin- prone to severe rust. I have nursed it along with extensive body work repairs. As many will know Mercedes reneged on their Mobilo Life guarantee but I wont go into that right now.
I have a question for some knowledgeable person. I recently had the glow plugs changed and the the rear brake flexi's changed. After that the dash warning lights for esp , abs and bas come on at start up and stay on whatever I do. The garage say this is not due to their work and their analyser says it is a brake switch.
Is this credible?

Thanks Nigel

Hello MB Members,

I am a new member that has joined recently after I purchased my first Mercedes. I got a 2007 CLS 350 a car I fist fell in love with back in 2006 when I saw my fist CLS 55 AMG a neighbor of mine got. I am very happy with the purchase and always find excuses to drive it :)
I first went on this forum before I purchased my car and found if very useful with a great community. I am glad I can be a member and with experience hopefully give good advice myself in the future.

A warm welcome to you and a great choice of car.:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom