New member looking for c63amg info

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat gas 1

Car
2013 c63 amg pp,Noble m12 gt03,Mazda cx-3
As above
Looking for pitfalls,do and don't and what to look out for.
Cheers Guys

Hi.
Depends on budget bud.
I have been looking for a C63 for a while now, thought It would take along time to find the right car. Took me 18 months to find the right VW T5. But, in the end I got just the van I was looking for, with the extras I wanted, factory AC etc.
What I am trying to say is, set yourself a budget & take your time.
Don’t just by one because that’s what you want. I need one, want one, that one will do. You could regret not waiting that little bit longer for the right one with the spec you want.
I was looking for one, thought, performance pack & LSD.
Ok, doubt I will use the extra power the performance pack offers, standard engine more than enough for me.
Same goes for the LSD, will not be driving it in such away that I would need an LSD.
So, I ruled them out, reduced my budget, found a well looked after one at a Mercedes dealer, low mileage,2013, 17500 miles, 2 Years AMG Warranty (£3000 worth approx) plus Mercedes road side assist included. £30k. That’s for the car, not the road side assist , LOL!!!

Like I said, get your budget, see what’s around, check out specs, mileage etc. Work it out from there. RAC warranties etc not worth the paper they are written on.
Get a pucker warranty or one from the garage you are buying from, in other words, if something goes wrong, you take it to that garage to sort.

Good luck with your search, take your time.

What a car.

Regards. Dave S.

Hi.
Depends on budget bud.
I have been looking for a C63 for a while now, thought It would take along time to find the right car. Took me 18 months to find the right VW T5. But, in the end I got just the van I was looking for, with the extras I wanted, factory AC etc.
What I am trying to say is, set yourself a budget & take your time.
Don’t just by one because that’s what you want. I need one, want one, that one will do. You could regret not waiting that little bit longer for the right one with the spec you want.
I was looking for one, thought, performance pack & LSD.
Ok, doubt I will use the extra power the performance pack offers, standard engine more than enough for me.
Same goes for the LSD, will not be driving it in such away that I would need an LSD.
So, I ruled them out, reduced my budget, found a well looked after one at a Mercedes dealer, low mileage,2013, 17500 miles, 2 Years AMG Warranty (£3000 worth approx) plus Mercedes road side assist included. £30k. That’s for the car, not the road side assist , LOL!!!

Like I said, get your budget, see what’s around, check out specs, mileage etc. Work it out from there. RAC warranties etc not worth the paper they are written on.
Get a pucker warranty or one from the garage you are buying from, in other words, if something goes wrong, you take it to that garage to sort.

Good luck with your search, take your time.

What a car.

Regards. Dave S.

Hi thanks for the input,had many performance vehicles so not new to supercar/performance market.
I actually have been looking at the c63 market for couple of years but only seriously for 6mths,I was offered a low ish millage from a dealer for a good price but wrong colour and no pp,I actually opted for a higher millage car 50k with £9k extras only thing it doesnt have is lsd.
Purchased private,owner had wheel refurbed and transferred warranty for me....the car has done motorway all its life,the car is pristine mint condition and goes like a train .
Couple of reasons for purchasing a higher millage.
-full history and all oils,plugs,filters done.
-discs and pads done by merc recently
-millage will fall rapidly over next few years as only second car.
All the above I would have had to do myself if I purchased a lower millage car over next few years,this I have done on several occasions oh and it's a 2013 plate coupe car and I paid considerably less than you paid .....I mean considerably .
Very happy car is a monster ...every time I touch the throttle a grizzly bear tries to escape from under the bonnet.

Last edited:
Well done on your purchase.
its the first C63 i have owned and loving it.

Hope you enjoy yours.

Yes love the noise on down shift ....it's just poetry,completely different kettle of fish to my previous rs4.Shame the weather is so crap ....gently gently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom