New Member - need help!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

51ngh

Car
w209 clk 320
:dk:

Hi All,

SO finally bought a clk w209 320 and i love it. It had some error messages on the dash which the dealer sorted (common coolant message which resulted in new radiator/fan assembly and sensor in washer bottle).

I now have this clicking sound when i turn the key in the ignition. From doing the usual forum searches I believe its the "stepper arm" that is broken causing the clicking. It stops after 10/15 seconds. I have already tried the reset procedure (hold down recirculate and front windscreen heater buttons) however its still there.

Is there anyone in the West London area who is willing to help fix this. I can pay for your time, its just I'd rather go to someone who knows and appreciates these cars than a stealer who will charge me silly money!

I also have the door lock spring broken probloem causing the passenger side to bounce up and down. Would also like to get this fixed whilst I'm at it!

Any suggestions help is welcome!

Get it back to the dealer. The steeper arm can cost upwards of £900 alone. The door lock bounce is also not cheap (new lock) and fiddly as hell to do.

Answered in your other thread.

Welcome to the forum:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom