1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Official Club stickers are now available, if you have not already ordered some go grab them now! To order click this Link ----> CLICK ME Go get them whilst stocks last! To dismiss this notice click the cross to the right of this message.

Discussion in 'New member introductions' started by Jasons69, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Jasons69

Jasons69 New Member

Car:
    E220 bluetec
    Hi all,

Been on the forums a while but thought it was about time I registered and said hello.

I'm back in a 2015 EClass coupe now, I've also previously owned a 190 Cosworth (which I desperately regret selling).

I'd had enough my RRS, the Warranty was due to run out and at £1200 a year, plus tax of over £500 I was looking to downgrade slightly (and coupled with a fairly large extension we are currently having done with its ever increasing cost) and was able to get a good price on both cars.

I had a choice of a few and was led by the 'extras' of which the LED lighting was one of the features on my particular car- using it today with the auto high beam in the fog was absolutely amazing and you could see the individual patterns moving around in the fog- although surprisingly no headlamp washers..

It's a different drive to the RR but a pleasant place to be nonetheless!

I enjoy having a tinker and look forward to picking up a lot of knowledgable folk.

Jason

2. brucemillar

brucemillar Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
    Welcome..

3. WOODYTHEWISE

WOODYTHEWISE Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    E 500 Coupe.
    Hello and welcome to you.

Tags: