New Owner of Well known E55 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MUGGY

Car
Audi A8 Sport Executive 3.0tdi
Hi All,

Just a quick note to let you all know that I am the new owner of Alps E55 :bannana:

It was a pleasure to deal with Alps and as for the car :devil:

The car, as many of you know, is beautiful and 'fully loaded' is for once an accurate description.

The challenge for me is to keep the car in the manner to which it has become accustomed and I fully intend to do so.

Cheers :thumb:

You've quite possibly just purchased the best E55 in the UK. Congrats and enjoy it.

Jules

Awesome, it is indeed a nice car, and would have been on my driveway had I not already bought one! Bargain it was too. Enjoy.

Awesome car, and been extremely well looked after in Alps' tenure. As suggested by Jules, probably the best about. (Sorry Gav)

PS: You want a copy of the photo of you and Alps on the handover? :D :D :D

Lucky man, have known it since Alps bought it. What a great car.

Awesome car, and been extremely well looked after in Alps' tenure. As suggested by Jules, probably the best about. (Sorry Gav)

No apologies needed, Lovely car and with 600hp should go awel as it looks, Sounds epic.:rock:

Congratulations, as has been said, it's a blooming good one :thumb:

Thanks for the messages guys. I keep coming up with reasons to pop out :D

As you say such a special car !

Stick up some pics then. Not seen this car.
But sounds like its awesome

Stunning E55, was tempted to sell my E55k estate to have a go at this! I'm sure you will be very happy.

Stunning E55, was tempted to sell my E55k estate to have a go at this! I'm sure you will be very happy.

Shoulda done ;););) lol:D

Well done Muggy, awesome car can't add more to what's been said !

Pulley an map :devil: ?

Yep... the big clean up starts when I get it back tomorrow, seems to have picked up a few light marks/scratches here and there over the time I've had it. Going to do a full wheels off etc clean. Can't believe it's nearly a year.

How do I start a project thread do I need to have done more posts?

Contact a Mod buddy, Killerhertz sorted mine out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom