New to Forum, New to Merc, New to 4x4s

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheArchitect

Car
2008 ML280 CDI
Hi all

New member here. I'd like to start by saying thanks to everyone here as I've been taking onboard information from this forum for a while now, in preparation for my most recent purchase.

I've just bought a 2008 ML280 (W146). This is my first merc, frankly it's my first car that's not a VW and also it's my first delve into 4x4s.

Once i've had a chance to get to know the car a little more I have no doubt I'll have many questions about the car and it's workings in the future.

best for now

Welcome along. :)

Welcome to MBClub :thumb:

Nice choice. I like MLs. I'm sure you will too.

Hi and welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your ML

Hi all

New member here. I'd like to start by saying thanks to everyone here as I've been taking onboard information from this forum for a while now, in preparation for my most recent purchase.

I've just bought a 2008 ML280 (W146). This is my first merc, frankly it's my first car that's not a VW and also it's my first delve into 4x4s.

Once i've had a chance to get to know the car a little more I have no doubt I'll have many questions about the car and it's workings in the future.

best for now

Welcome, the ML's are nice Indeed. BTW its actually a W164.

Welcome to the club :)

Thanks all for the kind welcome and flowrider99 for pointing out the typo!

I'm sure I will enjoy the ML as much as I expected. It was a close call between that and a similar aged X5. But as fate would have it a mint example popped up not too far from me and after seeing and driving it I had to buy it.

Quite a few bits already on my wish list of add-ons and toys. First stop will be comand.co.uk to get reversing camera and a pair of dash cams (front and back) installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom