New to Forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dragonxpress

Car
2013 E250 cdi BlueEffieciency AMG, BMW X5 E70 3.0D & VW Phaeton 3.0 V6 4 Motion
Hi All!

New around here and currently drive BMW X5 E70 3.0 and VW Phaeton 3.0 V6 TDI 4 Motion.

I am thinking on pulling the trigger on a 2013 Merc E250cdi BlueEfficiency Sport with AMG trim with 28k FMBSH for £13,700 Any advice or opinions on this is greatly appreciated.

Pete.

I would go for the facelift 2014 i think 2013 will be pre-facelift?

I would go for the facelift 2014 i think 2013 will be pre-facelift?

I actually prefer the pre-facelift - stick an AMG grill on it - lovely !

Go for it then :thumb:

Think I will but is there anything I need to be aware of/worried about? This will be my first Merc having owned a few Lexus's (or should that be Lexi?) and BMW 5 series as well as other Japanese Marques in the past ...

Go for the E350 though for that sort of money it will more likely be a 12 plate..

Go for the E350 though for that sort of money it will more likely be a 12 plate..

Hi,

I would do but need something a little more economical for the 80 mile round trip each day. I believe the 250cdi is a twin turbo job so not lacking in a little grunt?

Hi,

I would do but need something a little more economical for the 80 mile round trip each day. I believe the 250cdi is a twin turbo job so not lacking in a little grunt?

Yeah apparently it's a good engine though not as quiet or refined as the 350.

Not sure how much better on juice it would be on motorways. I think the E350 on a a motorway gets about 46MPG

Yeah apparently it's a good engine though not as quiet or refined as the 350.

Not sure how much better on juice it would be on motorways. I think the E350 on a a motorway gets about 46MPG

Apparently 55mpg is possible?

Go for it.............anything is an improvement on an X5;):D

Well, only gone and done it and am now a proud owner of a 2013 W212 E250cdi BueEfficiency Sport AMG Line and must say, it looks the biz. Only problem now is juggling the 3 cars on the drive ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom