New user that can't stop grinning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

-Ian

Car
C63 AMG
A quick hello and welcome to fellow MB members. This is my first ever Mercedes.

My previous 2 cars have been a Focus RS and a Jag XFR but today I collected a car I've always wanted but never thought I would ever own.

Oh, and a quick question. Is there a miles to empty option in the display because either I'm blind or plain dumb !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 48
Hi Ian, My last motor was an XFR but I came back to MB as I couldn't get on with it.

The option you're looking for should be accessed via the left hand side steering wheel buttons. Left or right to scroll to the trip counter, then up or down to get to miles remaining. This is how it works on my E Class anyway, hope it does on your C63. :)

daveenty said:
Hi Ian, My last motor was an XFR but I came back to MB as I couldn't get on with it. The option you're looking for should be accessed via the left hand side steering wheel buttons. Left or right to scroll to the trip counter, then up or down to get to miles remaining. This is how it works on my E Class anyway, hope it does on your C63. :)

That's where it is on the c63 as well.

Cheers Justin I couldn't remember, the last one I drove was Acids, and fuel wasn't my primary concern in that. :D

Thanks for that guys. Same a you Dave for getting rid of the XFR. Great car in many respects. Very fast, very comfy, great handling and lots of toys. I think I'm about 10 years too young to be driving one though. I'll wait until I'm the big 50 before I buy another super barge.

In all honesty I wanted to buy a V6 F Type S coupe but they are still way out of my price range at the moment..... Oh and totally impractical :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom