New wheels.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Do yourself a favour, buy a nice simple tax disc holder...I saw it before the wheels (nice), tax disc holder (pants) a few quid will make the car smarter (funny how some folk miss the obvious but buy the expensive stuff?).

no more tax discs display from Oct 14 ..

A nice E63 boot spoiler should look nice;)

Considered it but ruled it out. I prefer the very subtle shaping to the boot lid where the third brake light is.

Do yourself a favour, buy a nice simple tax disc holder...I saw it before the wheels (nice), tax disc holder (pants) a few quid will make the car smarter (funny how some folk miss the obvious but buy the expensive stuff?).

As said, it's going in the bin come October.

It's from the company I bought the car from, and because I actually liked the dealer, I left it in.

the tax disc I had when I bought my car from MB 9 yrs ago - fell off 2.5 - 3 yrs ago.. I didn't bother to have it since then.. Never had a problem. Its all electronic for few years now.

Well, I'd had enough so stuck some 275 30 19 tyres on - decided to give Good Year F1 Asymmetric 2s a try.

So far, I can't hear any scuffing on the wheel arch so the situation has improved - even though the clearance isn't a lot more than before.

I measured the existing 285 tyres and the width was 275 so this must have improved through being a lower profile - that 3mm must have made enough difference!

Fronts running at 255 35 19 don't give me any jip so going to stick with those and replace with 245s later.

Just need to flog the 285s now which I think will be an eBay job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom