Newbie from Cumbria

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying start

Car
Vito
Hi all I'm lee from carlisle

Looking to buy my first vito compact van

Seen 2 this weekend
59 plate 109 compact 37'000miles £8,800
Or
59 plate 111 compact 115,000miles £7,200

If i can stretch my budget I'm going to buy the 37,000miles one

Anyway site looks well laid out and loads of info hope you all don't mind loads of questions

Kind regards
Lee ;)

Welcome. Normally a friendly bunch on here. Occasional tantrums, but that's life I guess!

Preston here -just got ourselves a camper van so think we may be seeing The Lakes a lot more!

Another Vito owner. :bannana: Welcome.

G'day FS and greetings from Hampshire. This is a very worthwhile forum that you have joined.

Regards, lim

You didn't say the criteria for selecting the Compact or why these two models.

Keep in mind that the 9" longer Long has an underslung spare wheel whilst the Compact has an inflator and some puncture repair goo. The wheelbases are the same; the extra length is behind the rear axle.

Have you driven the 109 or 111 engined models?

I personally would go for long wheel base every time given the choice, had compacts in the past but LWB's are a better size I find & I think I would go for the 111 over a 109 imo.
Good luck, I hope you find what meets your requirements, besides there's a few retro fits you can always do afterwards!!

Hi guys thanks for all the welcomes

Well turns out that the 109 sold before I could test drive it

And the milage was a little high on the 111

So held out for a little bit and ended up buying a 11 plate
110 compact..
I'm only using the vito for mountain bikes and will never be loaded up may tow a trailer time to time but very little can't wait to pick it..

Hello & Welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom