Newbie from Kent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Swinders

Car
C220 CDI
Hi all,

Bought my self a 2013 C220 CDI (W204) on the 20th as an early christmas present, very different to the Golf I had before and is a pleasure to drive. Interior is a class apart too, was weighing up a 3 series and an A4 as well but the interior swayed me to go for the Mercedes!

Not planning to do much to it for the foreseeable future but enjoying reading some of the detailing posts and planning to do a deep clean tomorrow. Will try and post a few pics once done!

Cheers

Welcome to the forum, also looking forward to some pics!

Hi all,

Bought my self a 2013 C220 CDI (W204) on the 20th as an early christmas present, very different to the Golf I had before and is a pleasure to drive. Interior is a class apart too, was weighing up a 3 series and an A4 as well but the interior swayed me to go for the Mercedes!

Not planning to do much to it for the foreseeable future but enjoying reading some of the detailing posts and planning to do a deep clean tomorrow. Will try and post a few pics once done!

Cheers

Welcome to the forum. Had a 2013 c220 up until October and loved it. Was also considering Audi before I bought it as had previously had an a4 and a seat exeo (a4 in drag). Definitely felt I made the right choice when I picked it up.
Where abouts in kent are you?

thanks for the welcome, finally got round to cleaning her today and took a couple of quick pics. Hoping to take some better quality ones soon!

Planned work:

Medium smoke window tint from the B Pillar back
Boot lip spoiler
Maybe de-badge (not sure on this yet)
New slightly bigger alloys
Maybe a re-map

feedback welcomed :thumb:

34j80og.jpg

2w3cgzq.jpg

1zxr3ad.jpg

nco1m1.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the welcome, finally got round to cleaning her today and took a couple of quick pics. Hoping to take some better quality ones soon!

Planned work:

Medium smoke window tint from the B Pillar back
Boot lip spoiler
Maybe de-badge (not sure on this yet)
New slightly bigger alloys
Maybe a re-map

feedback welcomed :thumb:

Looking good. I always have mine de-badged as think it looks much cleaner. What size are the wheels? I think 18's are the ideal size for the 204 in my opinion.

Looking good. I always have mine de-badged as think it looks much cleaner. What size are the wheels? I think 18's are the ideal size for the 204 in my opinion.

Just looked at your album and have to say the de-badge does actually look really clean. Also want to get the same spoiler as what you have soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom