newbie in scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SamE55

Car
E55 amg kompressor
hello everyone, I am based up in shetland. I am very new to Mercs in-fact I have recently just gotten a w211 E55 AMG. it has been sitting with no mot for about 4 years now and has been outside all that time to. so I am going to need a lot of help getting it all back up to scratch.

look forward to speaking with you all. sam.

Hello and welcome Sam. Plenty of members here will love helping you out. Good luck with the restoration.

thanks very much happytalk73, can't wait to get some pictures up and see what you all think.

Last edited:
Welcome in you will certainly get some good advice here, just ask away. Good luck with the restoration and hope you don't have to spend too many ponies.... see what I did there :D

BTW why not put Shetland on the map.... the members map that is. See below.

Welcome, sounds like you have got a little work to do, but what a car to work on. Love my w211 even though it is only a 320cdi. However just about to swap it for a ML 320cdi next weekend, hope I like it as much. Will look out for your pics

Welcome in you will certainly get some good advice here, just ask away. Good luck with the restoration and hope you don't have to spend too many ponies.... see what I did there :D

thanks very much again. I have added shetland to the map :bannana:

and am sure the car will probably need a good few ponies spent on it haha Shetland ponies!! :thumb:

Welcome, sounds like you have got a little work to do, but what a car to work on. Love my w211 even though it is only a 320cdi. However just about to swap it for a ML 320cdi next weekend, hope I like it as much. Will look out for your pics

thanks. it was one of my neighbours cars actually a Australian guy. and he would go back home for long periods and the car would just sit. it cut out on him one day and never moved for about 4 years. I was meant to be fixing it up for him but now I have ended up with it. can't wait to get to work on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom