Newbie - SL55 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have AA cover thrown in with my bank account anyway so Mobilo (great marketing MB! :)) is useless to me.

Mobilo use qualified Mercedes technicians that come with Mercedes gear to diagnose your car. I would use these guys over any AA/RAC people any day and I have a free cover with my bank account too. :thumb:

Mobilo use qualified Mercedes technicians that come with Mercedes gear to diagnose your car. I would use these guys over any AA/RAC people any day and I have a free cover with my bank account too. :thumb:

so all MB cars with a FMBSH are covered on this FOC??

If theres a corrosion warranty condition to be complied with too that might make it sensible. I'll check these with MB when I'm there.

Let me tell you about the corrosion guarantee. :D

All that guarantees is that there will be corrosion!

Few cases on here turned down.

Use documentation for this to line a bird cage or clean your shoes on...

Just be careful as services for pre 2008 cars are not the same as post 2008 as MB UK improved what was on offer.

PM if you'd prefer but what does it cost?

I'm keen if theres no drone anywhere in the rev range......:thumb:

That's the beauty of these cars - accessible improvements in performance/noise/handling for sensible money!

Will send email as you dont have enough posts for pm

Id also be interested in the costs for removing the secondary cats and resonators. The sound is good but Im sure it could be much better!!:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom