Nice wee surprise in the post???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ray1888

Car
CLA 45 AMG
Bought a cla 45 in November a used 14 plate and was told it had 1 years Mercedes used warranty,received 2 envelopes yesterday,1 had a warranty card and docs for 1 year to November 17,2nd envelope had warranty card and docs from November 2017 till November 2018,a result me thinks,2 years Merc warranty and mot failure plan that replaces anything the car might fail on.:bannana::bannana:

Yep, I just got two year's warranty on my 63 plate C63 purchased from Birmingham Mercedes.

Good news but all Approved Used AMG's come with 2 yrs warranty and have done for some time now.

That's why I've never understood why people buy 2 1/2 year old AMG's any other way. That warranty must be the best part of £1200/£1500 so the private/Indy seller would need to be significantly cheaper to be worthwhile.

Its worth remembering that if you extend the warranty whilst it is still under warranty it isn't that expensive (as they know nothing is broken!!). So Poss worth extending at the end of the 2 years so when you sell it you sell it with a Mercedes warranty!
Now, I can't remember what it costs on my last AMG, but it really wasn't that bad. Many hundreds more if it wasn't already under the manafacturer's extended (or factory) warranty though.
R

This exact thing happened to me despite being repeatedly told by the selling dealership that the 2 years amg warranty promotion no longer applied. I even tried to negotiate the 2nd year in - glad I didn't now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom