No difference after remap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You probably won`t read this as i am on your "ignore list".....shame but never mind i expect you will have a wee look and reply.....Lol

I agree with you dyno`s can be fudged quite easily and are only as good as their operator and boss who want`s to get more money out of their customer that they probably wont see again!!!....remapped with an extra 200bhp ....wow!

I took you off my ignore list before.

I'll agree with you on this post. Companies who sell a remap are not going to make their map look poor on their own Dyno. I'm not saying that happens, but you know how it is.

This is why I like MSL. Acid said that I could tune my car more, he could sell me another pulley etc, but thinks I should keep it as is. He could have easily relieved me of a grand that day but decided the car was in its sweet spot. Cannot say fairer than that.

Meaning?
Every post is just golden:rolleyes:

I fell asleep wading through your other post.....sorry.
But what I did manage to read was a rehash of every reply you ever make.
Knock the V8 owner, how great the diseasle is , how much money you are saving blah blah Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You.....are just as boring as myself it seem`s as i echo every post you make about diesel`s and your dislike of them. It is a case for me of follow the leader.

You..... don`t care about the owner that owns a diesel because of a choice they had to make whether it be fuel consumption or because of other family commitments?

You.....just think you are the bee`s knee`s because you own a V8...well,i have owned a V8 before and do know what it is like but i never insult other`s because they don`t have one.

I bought an MB to just see what they were like as being retired and sick of Volvo`s after 30yrs then seeing "merc85" E320cdi i6 i thought i would get a C Class.

The motor is superb and will stick to what i found first time around BUT i have learnt one major thing about owning Mercedes Benz.

When i am asked what car i own and say a Mercedes i always get a disapproving harsh reply and they just don`t like the thought of you owning a proud German marque of a car.

The thing is that feeling also happens on here with the owners being here because they own an MB but if it is not a performance AMG then you are separated from the rest and... You... are one of the
types of owner that portray this which is why i just irritate you :D:D:D

Seriously forget about bhp increases on a diesel, it's the torque increase that's the important thing. Noone drives on a 0-60, you drive on in-gear acceleration.

Fair enough but Torque and Power are very much related.

The amount of power an engine produces at a certain rpm depends on the amount of torque.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom