North Weald 8th may RWYB Drag racing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
Anyone else going? I will be taking Brutus of course:D Would be good to see some other Merc's.

Sunday 8th of May, Get there early to que as it gets Very busy outside the gate even at 7.30am,

Maitland Racing - North Weald Test & Tune Calendar

The only thing you need to race is £10 for admission £25 signing on fee,
a crash helmet (can be supplied for car owners) leathers or suitable
motorcycle Jacket with armour and boots for bike owners.

You’ll be entitled to unlimited runs or as many as your nerves will allow.

After each run you will receive your personal timing ticket,
which will show your 1/4 mile time and terminal speed.

Test & Tune events are open to any car or bike.

Signing - on starts at 8:30, with a capacity of 200 Racers.
Racing starts at appox 10am until 5pm

Spectator Addmission £10. Children Under 14 Free.

Anyone else?

01 Merc85
02 MissyD

I'm possibly going but it won't be in the Mercedes, but it's V8 powered ;-)

Still up for this?

I went to one of these a couple of years ago. Is it still the same setup with the grass strip down the right hand side that you can walk down?

I will be there about 10.30am, and assume we don't have a pit area, so will park in the car park and try and find people :)

I went to one of these a couple of years ago. Is it still the same setup with the grass strip down the right hand side that you can walk down?

The track is a bumpy aircraft strip, the closest you can get to the track on foot is near the start section.

Sorry peeps i cant make this one, There is another very soon, I've got to fit New brakes to the rear of the e55k so want to bed them in 1st.

Sorry peeps i cant make this one, There is another very soon, I've got to fit New brakes to the rear of the e55k so want to bed them in 1st.

10 mins job if that... Go have fun!

Just back from a great day at North Weald, disappointed not to see anyone from here, fantastic turnout from loads of different car clubs tho.

Just back from a great day at North Weald, disappointed not to see anyone from here, fantastic turnout from loads of different car clubs tho.

At least it was a nice warm day after lunch. I drove past there around 15:30 and looked quite busy

It was like a Jap festival

Apart from a small amount of other makes
2 nice c32 quicker than most skylines lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom