Not funny for BMW owners?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dozypillock

Car
C209 CLK320
Not sure if this pic will work

Neil

Attachments

• bmw.jpg
    bmw.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 241
I've owned as many BMWs as MBs = Half ********.

Thought it was just the Audi crew that had to watch those?

Thought it was just the Audi crew that had to watch those?

My thoughts exactly. Maybe that is an old picture from before Audi took the crown.

Ironically, my mate drives an Audi, and even he complains about other Audi drivers.

I've owned as many BMWs as MBs = Half ********.

Then you can possibly help us to solve one of the many mysteries surrounding the BMW brigade: what's wrong with the indicators lever exactly? Does it get too hot? Is it too hard? Does it break easily? Does it give electric shocks? Or maybe is it inside the glove compartment? :cool:

Then you can possibly help us to solve one of the many mysteries surrounding the BMW brigade: what's wrong with the indicators lever exactly? Does it get too hot? Is it too hard? Does it break easily? Does it give electric shocks? Or maybe is it inside the glove compartment? :cool:

Sorry, can't help with your research, I'm as big an ******** in my MBs as in the Beemers. :rolleyes:

No, its just they don't want to disturb the serenity of the BM cockpit with flashing lights and little ticking noises.

Last edited:
No, its just they don't want to disturb the serenity of the BM cockpit with flashing lights and little ticking noises.

I see your point...Flashes are only allowed outside the BMW cockpit (i.e. on the rear bumper of the car ahead, which normally is only a few inches away) :p

My wife and I were driving on the A9 ( Munich to Nurenburg) some years ago when a BMW driver training car nearly hit us at at least 130( mph), we were doing 100 ( in a T4bus) and my missus swerved across to the middle lane to get out the way. Similarly a Mercedes test driver caused a similar incident resulting in a fatal accident involving a young mother and her baby, causing an outcry. Cameras are in place for drängeln ( driving too close) in the same way as speed cameras to help prevent aggressive driving on the Autobahn.

Tim203 said:
Cameras are in place for drängeln ( driving too close) in the same way as speed cameras to help prevent aggressive driving on the Autobahn.

Arguably a better safety measure than all the speed cameras - inasmuch as it doesn't really matter (within reason) how fast you are going if you are a sensible distance apart - at least on motorways.

I agree most accidents arent caused by fast drivers but drivers who dont pay attention to the road. Im not sure why bmw drivers are slandered for bein complete a holes on the road.... Wink wink

Last edited:
autobahnmonster said:
I agree most accidents arent caused by fast drivers but drivers who dont pay attention to the road. Im not sure why bmw drivers are slandered for bein complete a holes on the road.... Wink wink

Coming back to MB soon...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom