Number plate holders

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Palfrem

MB Enthusiast
Car
W124 E36 AMG, G 300 GEL his, SLK 200 hers
As long as you don't mind drilling holes into your bumper, or i suppose you could always glue the holder on in some way. I have something similar on my car and they've been no trouble, they hold the number plate, can't ask for more than that :thumb:

I have similar on mine, though whereas the ones you've linked to are hinged to receive the plate, mine have a bottom bar (where it says Mercedes) which just clips in and grips the plate.

I've just had a quick look but can't find them at the moment. Sure they'll still be about though, albeit a bit dearer than yours.

One thing I did do was to rub the silver panel down and paint it gloss black, as the car's palladium silver and it clashed in my opinion.

I know they're only a few quid but I'm a tight old scrote and hate to buy things more than once. The front plate on my E36 is only held on with adhesive foam and has seen better days.

Are these any use at all?

2xSILVER MERCEDES-BENZ NUMBER PLATE SURROUNDS HOLDER FRAME PAIR FOR ANY CARS VAN | eBay

Or has anyone got any recommendations please?
I have had them on my car for three months and the chrome ,well silver is falling off .Told the seller on ebay and i had a full refund .Just black are the best or go splash out on pair of stainless steel ones . Keep it stock and have a pair from dealers cheap as chips ..

Has your bumper been drilled? If so, pick some up from your local Mercedes dealer parts counter.

If it's not been drilled then I would stick with stickers. Pardon the pun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom