Off to Stuttgart, Mercedes Museum...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A worthwhile adventure. I was there a few years ago. Myself and a friend took the private tour, very knowledgable young woman guide, really knew her stuff. Then took the nearby engine factory tour with a retired shop foreman (Heinrich) as guide
Don't remember the cost but relatively cheap and the degree of knowledge by the guides was far better to me than just wandering around on my own. A new E Class had just been announced and the car park had a couple hundred taxis with the drivers attending an Open Day. An enjoyable day, you will love it.

Mercedes museum

I went there in 2011 and wished it was nearer well worth a visit and some really lovely cars on display.at the time I was doing remote control racing and too see the Mercedes race trucks was great.some lovely race cars and technology on display.allso see the Porsche museum that day and the Audi factory day before that was very interesting being able to walk near the assembly robots.as I say well worth a visit.

Jealousy is not in my nature but seeing this picture of two E500's on a driveway, I'm jealous now!

Ladenburg has the real MB museum..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom