office clear out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricky s

MB Enthusiast
Car
cars
just clearing out my office area today that has become a night mare store room of parts today,

I have for sale the following.

1 no. nearside brand new C63AMG exhaust tail box, last part of the OEM exhaust with the chrome AMG tips. £240 collection only, Brought for my E55, as ongoing project, but just in the way now.

1 no. full set of AMG 8/4 pot calipers inc discs, (front discs have very slight cracks at the vent holes, but still lots of life left) rear discs as new, rear pads are very good, and to include 1 no brand new OEM front set of front pads, still in box. £800 plus postage cost. Removed from my E55, on my Brabus Brake kit fitment.

1 set of used rear C63 rear mats in excellent condition, £12 plus postage. Not sure how these have arrived with me, but they are taking up space.

Also have various W211 E55 OEM exhaust and pulley parts, which I have been holding onto, but need to let them go, please ask if you require a particular part of this nature, and will check if I have it.
Will try to put Pics up in the next few days.;)

Hi mate...what have you got for w211? Like all the parts and prices,im not sure how to inbox you ? P.s where abouts are you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom