Oh Bugger it..!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

comports

Car
CLK 350 Cabriolet
Today I embarked on fitting my new (second hand) facelift wheel, airbag, instrument cluster etc...

First off, took the old airbag and wheel off.....

Then, snapped the perspex on the new one and they do not share the front section with the pre facelift so I need another cluster.. Bugger..!!:mad:

Then brought out the new wheel and airbag to fit and noticed they are a different colour. These are blue grey and my interior is a lighter sandy grey.. Bugger..bugger..!!:mad: :mad:

I proceeded to fit it anyway with a view I can change it later when one comes up but then broke the small black plug from srs ring to wheel that controls the airbag buttons... Bugger..bugger..bugger..!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

The real question is.... Why did I bother getting up today...?

p.s. Anyone got a light grey leather facelift wheel, facelift airbag and a new cluster..? or at least the small loom section so I can use what I have for now.. (Its the one with 5 wires. 2 go to the yellow airbag plug and three go to the small black plug)

Did you try and fit it all with a hammer?

I get those days somtimes. Tomo will be better

Life is odd, last Monday I had 3 jobs, everyone was horrible and I could not get anywhere, so I left them till Wednesday and did all 3 in under ½ an hour
strange

New day-fresh way of attacking a job.

When posed with a task that is becoming tiresome I stand in front of a mirror and give myself a telling off. People think I am vain or mad. The panel is still out on that :crazy:

If you're feeling tired/frustrated/p**sed off/not sure on something always stop and have a break. Fresh eyes makes a lot of difference and prevents mis-haps :cool:

Will

Did you try and fit it all with a hammer?

I get those days somtimes. Tomo will be better

With the greatest of sympathy for Comports, I have to say this post from Olly did make me chuckle.

Everyone has days like this now and again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom