oh dear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks lovely that does. Must be with a fortune that C180 SL coupe

What a waste of a perfectly good car, obviously been to halfords..........he wants two grand ? it would take about 5k just to get it back to what it was.

Someone call the taste Police quick, the cars been the victim of crimes against taste!

Saints alive, that is one f**ked up car.

That is so funny. I have kept a copy of the pics.
Unbelieveable.

So I thought, just for a moment - What the heck is wrong with that. Then a picture of the interior came up. Perhaps gizzard would be a better word for interior.

And someone has driven that 128 thousand miles. Cardiac Surgeon?

I like the red interior in a way.

MMMMM, tasty (just not my taste).

I think you may be being a touch cruel about the blue one that started the thread, though; it may be that it's actually all one colour, and the vari-coloured effect is a trick of the angles of the light. I agree about the chavtastic wheels and other tasteful additions, though.

The red one's been discussed before. I've got to admit I'm on the 'like' side. It's been up for a while, that'd be a cracking 'disposable' for about £800.

Edit: just noticed it's even got a third of a tank of petrol. Even better.

Last edited:
The red one's been discussed before. I've got to admit I'm on the 'like' side. It's been up for a while, that'd be a cracking 'disposable' for about £800.

Edit: just noticed it's even got a third of a tank of petrol. Even better.

I agree - its the sort of thing I would put away as a bit of an oddity if I had the space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom