Old school mini meet at MSL 8th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lee C63

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 (weistec supercharged)
Few of us heading down to MSL on Wednesday the 8th just an opportunity for a catch up, probably a few Dyno runs and whatever Mods Acid has on special offer LOL.

Most of us staying over on the Wednesday night so a few cheeky sociable beers and food for good measures.

So if your free get yourself along.

Ive wanted to bring my c63 over to the UK for a while now to let msl work their magic on it. I could potentially make this :) long drive from Denmark now the ferry route is off though. Would be great to catch up with some other amg owners too, not many of us here due to insane car taxes we have :-(

In the process of convincing the wife that it's a good idea for me to do a 3000km round trip to make a car she already thinks is too noisy and fast noisier and faster :) would be up for the overnight beer/food activities, anything specific planned?

In the process of convincing the wife that it's a good idea for me to do a 3000km round trip to make a car she already thinks is too noisy and fast noisier and faster :) would be up for the overnight beer/food activities, anything specific planned?

Do it Pete - you won't regret it.

Acid will buy you chicken :thumb:
Lee will take you for a decent beer :thumb:
Chris will take you to the best gay bars - he's known as Chris A for a reason :D.

On second thoughts kleemann is just round the corner lol ;-)

Might have a green light for this :) just need to speak to acid, book Amsterdam ferry and convince my brother he's doing a road trip next week

I've just spent the past 14 months travelling to and from Denmark every 2 weeks and Esbjerg to Calais was a 7.5hr journey with a Channel crossing and another 3hr drive in UK, Europoort Ferry was a 6hr drive with an overnight ferry and 2hr drive in UK to MSL.

Europoort to Hull ferry was the obvious choice as you have a decent rest/nights sleep crossing the North Sea

You'll be made very welcome Pete and I could meet you at 09:00hrs on the Wed for the drive to Birmingham :)

Not been to UK with a car since esbjerg harwich route stopped. Was looking at Amsterdam Newcastle, hadn't considered Europoort hull. I'll check availability tomorrow, cheers Chris. Would be good to meet and drive to msl together. Can't wait to unleash the c63 beast :)

I am tempted to go along to this next week too, have been working up a short list of possible mods I would like done at MSL eventually (headers, HE, EC remap, secondary cats delete etc). Even without doing all of these it would be good to get the car checked over and on the dyno as I only bought it recently. I know already that I definitely want it a bit louder and a bit faster.....

I am also going over to Denmark on holiday in a couple of weeks and did consider dropping in at Kleeman HQ to ask for some special discounts :D

I should be there for about 1100. Probably set off about 0700

Sounds like this is shaping up to be a good day / night

Can I Come ?

Woo hoo. Operation Pissoffthewife is a go :) Spoke to acid about mods and booked the ferry. Can't wait. Just need to sort hotel for the Wednesday night. Does the one mentioned previously have secure parking? You still up for meeting me off ferry Chris? Got priority disembarking so should be off sharpish.

Woo hoo. Operation Pissoffthewife is a go :) Spoke to acid about mods and booked the ferry. Can't wait. Just need to sort hotel for the Wednesday night. Does the one mentioned previously have secure parking? You still up for meeting me off ferry Chris? Got priority disembarking so should be off sharpish.

Jurys inn has secure parking ( you have to pay but it's only a few quid if I remember right)

Can I come too?
I promise to behave and be friendly!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom