OMG just killed my mates porsche

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike746

Car
C63 507
Wow! Just been to meet my friends for dinner tonight. He turned up in his c4s and the my other mate has a v8 m3 and all I can say is see ya later!!!!
He couldn't even keep up with me anywhere, he had a slight advantage off the line but he has got 4 wheel drive.
What else have you guys beaten in your cars, btw I've got a cls amg stage 1 from MSL. Might just keep it now, has put a massive :D on my face!

997 turbos Map
r35 Stock
Corvette C6 ( 650bhp)
and many more

Mike: must be nice having a private track so close to your friend's house.

No on the roads didn't go above the speed limit! A bit like in Ali the movie:bannana:

No on the roads didn't go above the speed limit! A bit like in Ali the movie:bannana:

Racing under the speed limit is still racing ;)
MS50 Motor racing on the highway

doesn't have to be applied at the same time as any of the speeding ones... plus any of these could apply :p

DD10 Driving in a dangerous manner
CD10 Driving without due care and attention
CD20 Driving without reasonable consideration for other road users
CD30 Driving without due care and attention/reasonable consideration
DD30 Reckless Driving or Dangerous Driving
DD40 Driving in a dangerous manner at a dangerous speed or recklessly

M.

Racing under the speed limit is still racing ;)
MS50 Motor racing on the highway

doesn't have to be applied at the same time as any of the speeding ones... plus any of these could apply :p

DD10 Driving in a dangerous manner
CD10 Driving without due care and attention
CD20 Driving without reasonable consideration for other road users
CD30 Driving without due care and attention/reasonable consideration
DD30 Reckless Driving or Dangerous Driving
DD40 Driving in a dangerous manner at a dangerous speed or recklessly

M.

All of the above :bannana:

Easily took an E63 on my way home on Friday.

Mike - I was thinking of changing my car early last year but just couldn't bring myself to do it and as a treat to the car (read me) thought I would add some mild mods (EC stage 1, like you). Now I just can't think of anything slightly affordable I would swap it for. Just before Christmas I had a quaife LSD fitted and would recommend this is something you should look at and then your mate probably wouldn't even get ahead at the start. It's all personal but I would rather have a cls55 over a c63, the CLS just looks special. You're car sounds like a nice example and before you decide to sell speak with Acid about the quaife, he knows his stuff:thumb:

Last edited:
I've got the performance upgrade on mine as standard so it has a LSD from the factory! You really have to spend some serious money to go and buy a car quicker gtr or was thinking the c63 then supercharge it

I've got the performance upgrade on mine as standard so it has a LSD from the factory! You really have to spend some serious money to go and buy a car quicker gtr or was thinking the c63 then supercharge it

But where would you put your Golf Clubs? :dk:

Sorry didn't realise you had an LSD as part of the upgrade. Simple answer then is keep the CLS and then add the weistec s/c:thumb:

He turned up in his c4s and the my other mate has a v8 m3 and all I can say is see ya later!!!!
He couldn't even keep up with me anywhere,

Perhaps their driving isn't as skilled or reckless as yours. You can't compare cars for performance on public roads.

Perhaps their driving isn't as skilled or reckless as yours. You can't compare cars for performance on public roads.

You certainly can. The traffic light grand prix separates the wheat from the chaff.

:bannana:

And then you will be like everyone else on the road in a C63, rather than in a far less common car and one which is much more stylish! IMO of course :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom