OMG just ordered new car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bad Dog

A little bit happy peeps and just have to share. Some history 1st

A few years ago joined this forum as I was considering an M class and recieved some great advice BUT ended up with a BMW (Am I allowed to mention them on this forum) 545i. Have to say its been a brilliant car but time to change. Looked at BMW 5 series again but look almost identical to mine so the search began.

I was in Cyprus 2 weeks ago and saw this beautiful creature and went and had a look and fell in love. On my return the search began and I went to local dealer on Sunday and had a chat etc etc and he emails me the cost on Monday with a few toys. The car is being leased through my business and the car and spec we looked at was

E350CDI , Metallic Diamond White, Pano sunroof, lux pack, heated steering wheel , Comand and speed limit assist. Bit disappointed with the cost to be honest :eek: so this morning contacting some brokers and voila I should take delivery of new car next week that has all the above except heated steering wheel:( BUT includes the following additional options for £10 per month more than the dealer:D

Lane tracking package
Memory package
DAB Radio
Harmon Kardon Logic 7
Remote boot closing

AND AND AND

3 years servicing inclusive:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

Now I need to go and sit down and take a tablet

Cheers

Welcome back,it took you a while to decide what a real car is

congrats
Sounds like a nice motor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom